The protection of your personal information is very important to us, and we strive to ensure that our policies safeguard the security of personal information and protect privacy. Therefore we process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal regulations (EU-GDPR).
Our Privacy Note describes the rules that apply to the management, processing and storage of personal information transmitted through our services.
The term 'personal data' means information associated with the name or personal identity of a private person. Information assigned to a commercial enterprise are not included.
You can definately visit our websites without telling us who you are.
Our performance cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website.
Our Analytics Tool collects the following information:
- pages visited
- name of the file
- date and time of the session
- collected file size
- status of access
- type of webbrowser
- inquiring domain
We use the information we get to analyze traffic and to improve our website. We only collect the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information.
Our Website uses Squarespace Metrics, a web-analyzing tool of Squarespace, Inc., 225 Varick Street, New York, NY 10014, USA ('Squarespace').
Squarespace uses the data to evaluate the use of the website by the visitor, to compile reports on the activities of visitors to the website and to provide other services related to the use of the website.
If Squarespace is legally obliged to do so or third parties process the data on behalf of the customer, the data will be transmitted to third parties. Squarespace will in no case associate your IP address with other Squarespace data. Anonymous personal user information such as your IP address will be kept for 7 days.
You have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer by opting out in your browser settings.
In the sense of the GDPR, our concern as a legitimate interest, is the improvement of our offer and our website.
By using the website, you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Squarespace in the manner described above and for the purpose of creating visitor statistics on the use of the Website and to improve the Website. Find out more at https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/
Collection, processing and use of personal data
Who we are
The collection of personal data on this website is carried out by the company DISPERLUX GmbH, registered in the Commercial Register Berlin under the number HR B 10 82 88, with its registered office in Helmholtzstrasse 2 - 9, 10587 Berlin.
How we collect information
On this website, it is possible to provide us with personal data. Personal information is information that can be used to discover your identity. This includes information such as your name, address, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address. This data is used to process your contact / callback request. Whether it is compulsory or optional data (for example, to complete your request) will be displayed in the data collection. Some data is collected automatically based on your activity on the website (see section Cookies).
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
complete online forms (including call back requests)
provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any websites, applications or services we make available or when you update those details; and
contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email or post.
If you intend giving us personal information about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any obligation and consent obligations under applicable data protections laws.
In so far as required by applicable data protection laws, you must ensure that beforehand you have their explicit consent to do so and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose and retain their personal information or direct them to read our Privacy Notice.
How we use information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve any applications, products, services and information that you have requested from us;
- manage and administer your use of applications, products and services you have asked us to provide;
- manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities);
- We will never share any of the personal information that you have provided to us (i.e. by completing our online forms) with third parties.
How we store data
Disperlux-Pendraulik collects your personal information in order to fulfill its contractual obligations, as well as information about how and when you use our services and keep this information in active databases, log files or other file types.
Disperlux-Pendraulik stores your data only for the period required to provide our services (unless otherwise required by law).
The host servers on which Disperlux-Pendraulik manages and stores databases are located in Germany.
Why we collect data
The primary purpose of the collection of your personal information is to provide you with a secure, optimal, efficient and personalized service. To do so, you accept that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to render our services and facilitate their operation;
- to resolve any issues, resolve disputes and improve the use of our website and services;
- to personalize, rate and improve our services and content;
- to analyze the scope and course of your use of our services;
- to inform you with your consent to our marketing services (in particular newsletters) and / or special offers;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Transfer to third parties
The relevant data collected on the website are intended for Disperlux-Pendraulik. These can be passed on to subcontractors, which we use in the execution of our services. Disperlux-Pendraulik will never sell or rent out your personal information to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
This shall not apply if (1) Disperlux-Pendraulik is required to do so by a governmental or regulatory authority in the event of a court order, summons or other similar government or judicial claim, or to establish or avert a statutory claim; or (2) the third party acts as a vicarious agent or subcontractor or sub-processor of Disperlux-Pendraulik in the performance of the services (for example, Disperlux-Pendraulik uses the services of a telecommunications company).
Your information and your rights
If you are based within the EEA or within another jurisdiction having similar data protection laws, in certain circumstances you have the following rights:
- the right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information;
- the right to have your information rectified or erased or place restrictions on processing your information;
- the right to object to the processing of your information e.g. for direct marketing purposes;
- the right to have any information you provided to us on an automated basis returned to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or sent directly to another company, where technically feasible (“data portability”);
- where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- the right to object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters (e.g. in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office).
- If you request a copy of your information you may be required to pay a statutory fee.
- If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know by so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or parts of our website, applications, and services.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship.
Security and storage of information
The security and integrity of customers' personal data is a top priority at Disperlux-Pendraulik.
We take all reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your information from unintentional or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and any other form of unlawful processing or disclosure to unauthorized persons.
For this purpose, Disperlux-Pendraulik uses industry-standard security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized distribution. Disperlux-Pendraulik takes the necessary measures to protect personal data and information about payments and credit cards through industry-recommended encryption methods.
In particular, in order to prevent any unauthorized access, to ensure the accuracy of the data and their proper use, Disperlux-Pendraulik has set up appropriate electronic, physical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect data collected through our services.
Change of private policy
We expressly point out that despite all technical precautions, the Internet does not allow for absolute data security. We are not liable for acts of third parties.
Changes made will be announced via our website. We encourage you to review these rules from time to time to keep you up to date with our procedures and rules regarding the handling of personal information.
Helmholtzstrasse 2 - 9